Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun then Tragedy

I forgot to blog yesterday, and I've got news for today, so it's going to be hard to tell about all of it in one post. Yesterday we went all the way to the mall, and got our costumes at the Halloween store there. Alexandra found a very pretty, pink, "hoopskirt ballgown", and is going to be a princess. I had more of a problem. I was thinking that perhaps I would be an Egyptian princess, but there were no costumes for that. A witch would have been good, but none of the witch costumes came in my size. I certainly didn't want to be a "skeleton bride". I finally found the perfect costume for me, and it goes perfectly with my black hair. A vampire! After we got our costumes, we went to the dollar store for accessories. Alexandra got a pretty folding fan, and I got a pair of fangs, a black eyebrow pencil, and we both got black fake-velvet bags (for putting our loot in). Yesterday was so fun.

I wish I could say that today was a good as yesterday, but it wasn't. Fuzzy-doo died today. He seemed alright when I fed him early in the morning. But when we came home from church, there she was, inside her paper towel tube, dead. We're going to have the burial tomorrow after school.