Saturday, June 26, 2010

Very Long-- Read at your own risk

Yes, I now have a pet parakeet. Her name is Sunny. She's blue and very sweet. She lives in a white cage on top of my bookshelf. Grizabella has an annoying habit of sitting on my bed, staring at Sunny, ready to pounce, tail twitching.

Oh. Grizabella's kittens have to go back to the pound. :'-( I don't know which ones to send back. Mom and Dad say I can only keep two cats. So, two kittens or Grizabella and a kitten. I think I'll keep Grizabella. Not many people want a grown cat. But all the kittens are so sweet!

Moving on. I've been making my room nicer with Mom. When I'm finished, most things will be light blue or green. I'm making a green circle-quilt coverlet and a blue and green patchwork bag for my stuffed animals. I have a blue curtain to cover the open part of my wardrobe (it doesn't have a door), one blue and one green curtain to cover my windows, and a nice green, blue, and white woven rug. Very nice. Nothing gauzy for a pet to shred.

The other day Sophie borrowed Mary to get rid of poison ivy. It's a good way to get rid of it. It doesn't harm goats at all.

Sophie, Allie, and I have started a club. Sophie has an old tree house that we've been fixing up. Yesterday we went up there and did a NGTV trifecta. NGTV stands for Night Gown TV. Sophie and Allie laugh their heads off when I do an "afterburner". It's fun.

I will now go to the basement to do gymnastics.