Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's been happening

I know, I know. The talent show was almost a week ago. Who cares? This is how it went: it went as planned. The teacher got misty eyes. The play was not great, but reasonably good. The song for the finale was stupid. It was a lot of fun!

Today was the last day of school. At recess, Zoe went over to Sophie and said this: "My suspicions were wrong-- you did get promoted to sixth grade. But you'll obviously be taking LAME english and LOSER math." Sophie could have knocked her flat-- but she didn't. She instead slapped her hard. She said, "As a matter of fact, I'm not taking sixth grade math, but the level above that." Zoe went away. The rest of the day was fine.

More news. I completely caught up in math. Mom and Dad said that as a reward, they would get me something special. Guess what I said. A parakeet! Mom and Dad considered it for a while, then said yes. We're going to pick one out on Saturday.

All in all, everything is fine. I am happy and so is everyone else. Yay!