Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday Chores

Saturday is pet care day for me. I had just gotten used to taking care of Goldilocks, when BAM! Grizabella had her kittens. Now I have a very long list of pet care chores on Saturday. Here's the list:

1. Add more straw to Mary's shed

2. Lug water for Mary

3. Add an armful of hay to Mary's manger

4. Let the geese out

5. Feed and water the geese

6. Clean out the smelly goose droppings

7. Walk Blackie

8. Feed and water Blackie

9. Feed Forty-Niner

10. Feed Shimmer

11. Feed and water Grizabella

12. Change the towels in Grizabella's box

13. Change the litter in the litter box

14. Clean out Shimmer's bowl

15. Walk Blackie

16. Feed and water Goldilocks

17. Replace the newspaper under Goldilocks' cage

18. Walk Blackie as needed

19. Feed all pets in evening

Get the picture? I have a lot of chores on Saturday. And don't you forget that I have to do my non-pet care chores, which are washing the dishes (we don't have a dishwasher), and, since it's Saturday, cleaning my room. Oh, it's time for dinner, I guess I'd better tell about the school talent show rehearsal later.