Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Candy!

I went to the candy shop with Alexandra today. I never went inside the place until today, but I already love going there! Alexandra is so smart. Today she thought of whenever we go to the candy shop we split everything exactly in half, no matter what part of it we paid for. We went to Alexandra's house to eat it. Her brother is a pain in the neck! When he saw us eating candy, he started begging for a piece. We finally gave him a mint. He ate it, but as soon as he was done, he started complaining that one mint wasn't enough. We gave him three banana-flavored circus peanuts. He ate them, then said he didn't like the flavor. We gave him a twizzler. He said he ate it too quick and didn't enjoy it. We finally got him out of our hair by giving him a super-spicy, mouth-on-fire cinnamon-flavored candy stick, and told him it was cherry. After he jumped up and ran to the sink, Alexandra and I snuck off to my house. Oh great, it's time for bed.