Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was fun. At Aunt Sue and Uncle George's farm, Blackie kept on barking at all the goats. None of the goats gave her any trouble until she started barking at the mean old billy goat. I was inside the fence right by Blackie when the billy goat, Grumps, started to charge her. I gave Blackie a little shove to get her out of his path then grabbed Grumps by the neck. Thank goodness Grumps is dehorned. I put him in the goat house and slammed the door. Then I took Blackie and went out of the pen. At dinner Blackie stole my turkey. She is becoming a real bounce-a-maniac.

I've been invited to Sophie's birthday party tomorrow. She's in my class at school and is the royal fanner in the play. She goes to the same church as me. She lives on my street three houses down.
Blackie's barking, I guess she wants to be fed.