Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time Flies

So much has been happening. The script came out over the weekend. We've been rehearsing it every day. I'm in every scene, so during the time where we work on the play, I'm always busy acting and never get to make any crafts. I absolutely hate saying this line: "Oh Isis, I shall grant you anything you wish if you take away this horror!"

Another new thing: I'm getting a pet dog! A couple down the block has a border collie that had babies. The problem was that even though the puppies are for all practical purposes border collies, the father is unknown, so they can't sell them for a ton of money as a purebred. We're going to take the puppy home on Saturday.

I'm getting to know another girl in the play. She, like Alexandra, lives on my street and is in my class! I didn't get to know her sooner because for most of October she was sick. Oh, it's time for dinner.